EXECUTIVE, COORDINATOR, AND ASSISTANT COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be enrolled in at least one credit hour at KU (six is required if the student would like to receive the Academic Support Scholarship).
- Have at least a 2.3 cumulative GPA at time of application.
- Maintain a 2.3 Semester GPA
- Programming responsibilities begin on November 19th, 2017.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS:
- Complete 12 office hours (Vice Presidents) and 15 hours (President).
- Serve as voting members on the KU Memorial Corporation Board of Directors (as assigned).
- Each Executive Officer advises one or two SUA committees
- Executive members serve on committee to select new executive officers for the next year’s board.
- One officer must live in Lawrence during the summer
RESPONSIBILITIES OF COORDINATORS:
- Complete ten office hours every week school is in session.
- Hold weekly committee meetings.
- Be responsible for communication with committee, union offices, university offices and student organizations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSISTANT COORDINATORS:
- Complete five office hours every week school is in session.
- Attend weekly committee meetings.
- Assist coordinator in his or her duties.
- In the absence of the coordinator, run committee meetings and events.