The Culinary committee is responsible for providing social and educational opportunities for students to interact with all aspects of the culinary arts. Some responsibilities for the committee include Grocery Bingos, the Annual Student Recipe Contest and other food preparation contests, international food exhibits, partnerships with KU dining centers, demonstrations, and more.
Upcoming Culinary events:
- Thursdays while classes are in session – Tea @ Three
- Tuesday, January 28 – Grocery Bingo
- Saturday, February 8 – Journey to the Wonderful Land of Oz
- Tuesday, March 4 – Mardi Gras Open House
- Tuesday, March 25 – Spring Cooking Contest
- Wednesday, April 9 – Cooking Demo featuring Chef Hari from Cafe Spice
- Wednesday, April 30 – Grocery Bingo
Culinary is starting a recipe blog! Send us your best recipes and they could be displayed on our website! You can paste your recipe or submit a file. Please let us know the source of your recipe or if it is an original. Click here to submit your recipe!