The Culinary committee is responsible for providing social and educational opportunities for students to interact with all aspects of the culinary arts. Some responsibilities for the committee include Grocery Bingos, the annual Student Recipe Contest and other food preparation contests, international food exhibits, partnerships with KU dining centers, demonstrations, and more.
Upcoming Culinary events:
- Tuesday, September 24 – Grocery Bingo; 7 PM; Hashinger Theatre
- Wednesday, October 2 – Cooking Demo; 3 PM; Kansas Union Lobby
- Tuesday, October 22 – Dinner Theatre; 7 pM; Kansas Union Ballroom
- Thursday, October 31 – Halloween Tea @ Three; 3 PM; Kansas Union Lobby
- Wednesday, November 6 – Cooking Demo; 3 PM; Kansas Union Lobby
- Tuesday, November 19 – Autumn Open House; 11 AM; Kansas Union Lobby
Culinary is starting a recipe blog! Send us your best recipes and they could be displayed on our website! You can paste your recipe or submit a file. Please let us know the source of your recipe or if it is an original. Click here to submit your recipe!