We are excited to announce that for the rest of the year we will be providing at least one virtual engagement every day. From our classics like Tea at Three and Creativity Tuesday to new events like Netflix Parties and virtual tours of the world, we’ve brought it all online so you can remain engaged with us, and with each other, while distanced.
Optional Programming and Events
Along with our weekly programming, see below for other options to stay active:
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, D.C)
- The Louvre (Paris, France)
- Van Gogh Museum (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Gacheon-si, South Korea)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- The British Museum (London, England)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Mexico City, Mexico)
- On your couch? No problem, here are some Broadway shows you can watch!
- Got a towel? Learn how to make towel animals here!
- Coloring? Say no more, free coloring books!
- Interested in poems? Poets.org is releasing a Poem-a-day!
- Do you miss the Ambler Recreation Center as much as we do? No worries, they are doing virtual classes!